Roll Handling Systems
"EASY MOVER" Roll Handling System
- One-man operation for moving items weighing up to 100 tons
- Air operation – low consumption – low-noise
- Uniform, variable speed control for precise operation
- Environmentally friendly – no air polluting exhaust gases
- User friendly, compact and lightweight
- Increases productivity – reduces working costs
- Increases personnel safety
- Cost-effective alternative to automatic conveying systems
- Robust, indestructible
- Special types available on request – Ask us!
We offer 3 different types of roll handling systems:
- For rolling (A. Mover)
- For pushing and pulling (B. Pusher)
- For manoeuvring (C. Manoeuvring unit)
The handling systems are available with pneumatic or battery powered drive, if no compressed air is available.
These systems are ideal for moving items with a diameter of more than 60 cm, e.g. paper rolls, vehicles or cable reels.
Typical applications are, e.g. rolling paper rolls on flush-mounted rails, moving trucks in production, rolling out cable drums after winding and moving locomotives and wagons on rails in production and maintenance.
Pushers can be used in all cases where heavy weights are stored or transported on frames with fixed castors. Typical applications can be found in engineering and manufacture, e.g. for transporting machines or vehicles from one point to another (e.g. in production).
(C. Manoeuvring unit)
Manoeuvring units can be used in all cases where heavy weights are stored or transported on frames with fixed castors on one side and movable castors on the other. Typical applications can also be found in engineering and manufacture. The difference to pushers is that weights cannot only be moved forwards and backwards, but can also be manoeuvred.